OUR CREDIT POLICY
The information below outlines PLNs approved reasons to issue credit/replacement for leads in its Live Transfer Programs.
- More than 1 rebuttal– It is understood that the telemarketer is allowed to use two rebuttals to a potential prospects remarks (For example: “I already have insurance”…the Telemarketer is allowed to come back with 1 rebuttal, if the prospect agrees after that and completes the phone call with an understanding that an agent will be calling them back it is a good lead. If the prospect continues to state that they are not interested then it will be credited.
- Same lead in any 60 day window– If you receive the same lead within 60 days we will credit you.
- Not Interested– If the customer says *Not Interested* within 40 seconds after the call has been transferred that lead will be replaced.
- Hung up– If the call gets disconnected within 40 seconds after the call being transferred that lead will be credited.
- Wrong Number– We will credit for Wrong numbers. Usually this is a simple typographical error and can be corrected with the lead not needing replacement.
- No Car– Any lead where the prospect doesn’t has a car.
- For exclusive leads only– If the prospect has the same insurance company the lead will be replaced.
CLIENT MAY SUBMIT LEAD CREDIT REQUEST FOR BAD LEADS WITHIN 72 HOURS OF LEAD DELIVERY. ALL REQUESTS FOR LEADS REPLACEMENT MUST BE TO BE DONE ON LEAD REQUEST WORK SHEET WITH ORDER NUMBER, LEAD NUMBER AND REASON FOR REQUEST. GUIDELINES MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME.
I _________________________HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO PLN’S LEAD REPLACEMENT POLICY.
Signed: Agent_____________ Date____________